Saturday, February 26, 2011

Foam Rolling Class



Thanks to all who came out to the box this morning for the FOAM ROLLING CLASS. It was very informative. Big thanks to Miguel Atala, who is a certified Arrosti Therapist in Boerne, for coming out and helping us get through the pain. His office is with Dr. Vela off of main just past the Walgreens, 1201 S. Main St. #114. Miguel provided pamphlets with information and foam rollers to practice on. He even donated two foam rollers to the box.

Brent and I both believe this will benefit the Hill Country CrossFit Athletes. I know I felt better AFTERWARDS!! and I believe Miguel when he says it takes a few weeks to get past the hurt.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Guys,

THanks for having me! And as a newbie to Crossfit I really appreciate the intense workouts!!! Have to say its the best workout I've ever had! I really felt Mondays Thrusters and 400meter runs.

Thanks again!
Miguel